Thursday, July 24, 2014

from July 14

Hello :)

I hope you all are doing well. I love you all and thank you for your prayers and love.  They help a lot!

I wasn't sure what to write this week.  It's hard to remember for one, and there's too much to write anyways ;) 

I'd love to just share my testimony today.  It's been a tough few weeks, and the Lord has been teaching me a lot.  I know that God is real.  I know that He is with us even when we don't feel it.  He does love us and know us. I've tried to understand His ways, and every time I do, I realize how much I don't know and must leave it in His hands.  I know that He answers prayers and brings us comfort and peace.  This week, I realized that all my prayers were asking, asking, and I didn't really feel grateful for much.  I decided to change that and say only grateful prayers for a while.  It's only been two days, but I already am feeling better.  My struggles don't necessarily leave, but I feel a little stronger.  I know that Christ lives.  He can ease our burdens.  I know that as we humble ourselves, He can make more of us.  I know that the gospel is true, and I am so grateful to have it in my life.

I love you all! Have an awesome week.
Philippians 4:13

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Love always,
Sister Hixson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment