Wednesday, January 22, 2014

From Lexi on January 6, 2014

This week I just want to bear my testimony.  I am so grateful to be a missionary. Daily, I have the thought...you are actually a missionary right now...and I glance down at my tag.  My testimony has grown as I have shared the gospel with others.  I have felt myself grow closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ as I have read the Book of Mormon and as I have prayed with purpose.  My testimony has grown that Heavenly Father speaks to me. 
I know that Heavenly Father wants His children to live with Him again.  He has given them a way to do so.  It's the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I love sharing this with others because I know that I am helping them to be happier.  Also, I have felt myself become so much happier as I have shared the gospel. 
Love you!!
Love always,
Sister Hixson<3

No comments:

Post a Comment