Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'M TOO LITTLE FOR THIS KIND OF WEATHER!
Merry Christmas! :)
 
What a wonderful week it's been! I LOVE Great Falls.  It looks and feels like the little miniature towns you set up at Christmas time.  The roads are small, Christmas lights are all around, and it is quiet and covered in snow.  The people are wonderful!
 
Last night we had an appointment fall through, so we drove around with a member and no one was home.  Then we headed to a home to meet someone who we had been told to visit.  That person was not there, but someone else was! And that girl was Margie.  Margie wants us to come tonight to teach her about the gospel! Little miracles like this happen all the time, and I know it is the Lord leading people to our paths or leading us to theirs. 
 
This gospel is true. I am grateful to be able to share it.  It just makes me happy. 
 
Love you all.  Not much time today,  but know that I love you and am thinking of you, especially this Christmas season :) A scripture I love: Isaiah 41:10...
 
"Fear thou not; I am with thee; be not dismayed; I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
 
Thank you Leticia and the Sharps for your letters.
 
Looooove,
Sister Hixson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment