Wednesday, September 25, 2013



Hello!
This week has been great.  This is the longest I have spent with one companion, haha, and I just love it.  Sister Spencer and I have spent some more time on our bikes this week, but.....drumroll.....we just got a car!!! We are in Bozeman today because we had to come get a car, and we are taking it back to Dillon later :D
Guess what?  Our investigators were at church yesterday!! Kara and her mom, and Dell and Seth.  And Sister Probst, who hasn't come to church for years, came with her son.  She has come a couple times but not the past few weeks.  It was so awesome, and Sister Spencer and I sang "How Great Thou Art" in church.  Dell is still trying to quit smoking and she gets baptized in just a couple weeks, so we are really praying for her to be able to do it.  Speaking of a couple weeks.....General Conference is coming up!!!! :) I am reeeally excited.  I am excited to listen to the prophet and everyone else.  It will be a special weekend.
I'm not sure what more to say today.  The week has been good and things will keep on getting better.  I know that God is with us and rooting us on.  I know that He is rooting me on, personally.  I know that this gospel is true.  I know that He trusts us, and that is one of the best ways He shows His love for us- by trusting us.  I love Proverbs 3:5- "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." 

I love you all.  Thanks Mom, Dad, Paige, Kenny, Brooke, and Grandma and Grandpa, and Gma and Gpa for the letters this week. 
Love,
Sister Hixson 

No comments:

Post a Comment