Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello!

This week's letter will be quick, so I just want to say hi and that I hope everyone is doing well.  We have started teaching lessons and are seeing a lot of people progress, in fact, we have four people preparing to be baptized! This means that Sister Newell and I need to STUDY and become better teachers....fast, haha.  The Lord is definitely helping us as we study and prepare and plan.  The members of the church here are ready to help us, and even last night a lady called us asking if she could come out with us this week, and then another member told us he wants to invite his work friends over to have dinner with us! Not everyone wants to share the gospel, but some people do, and my companion and I are going into people's homes and helping them.  

My companion is really funny and sometimes when she gets really happy, she looks at me with this crazy look in her eyes and it scares me.  That's just one funny thing she does among many.  I love living with her, and I hope you all can meet her one day.  

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, Gma and Gpa, Starlee, Brooke, Mom, Randy, Paige, Kathryn, and Kenzie for your letters.  They are just the greatest.

I know this gospel is true and that we can share it lovingly with our friends! I am so happy to be out here as a missionary.  It's amazing to see people want to change and to just do everything you can to help them make those changes.  Love you all!

Love,
Sister Hixson

No comments:

Post a Comment