Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Well, hello all!

Alexis Hixson

Aug 25 (1 day ago)
to BradmeStarleeBrookeBradyChasePaige
This week has been fantastic! 

There isn't a whole ton to say except that I have just had a wonderful week! Transfers happened, and Sister Johnson and I are loving being companions, serving in Worland, and loving and serving the people here! Sister Johnson is one of the happiest and most loving people I know.  I have already learned so much from her :) I feel like we live in a fairy tale right now.  We live on a little farm with a huge garden and beautiful fields outside our window. We are so blessed!

A scripture that has meant a lot to me this week is Ether 12:4

"Wherefore whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God."

Hope and Faith are anchors in our lives.  They will keep us on the right course.  When things get rocky and it's difficult to hold on, we can have hope in a better world, in better circumstances.  And it's all possible because of Christ.  I am so grateful for Jesus Christ- that He is real and that He helps us.  

I know that He has helped me every step of my mission and my life! In the hard times, we can remember that things will get better.  They will, as we do our best.  The Lord will not forsake us.  

Thank you for all your support and love.  It means so much to me.

Keep the faith! Have a wonderful week! :)

Love always,
Sister Hixson  

No comments:

Post a Comment